Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Ornate Seasons Greetings....

Welcome everyone to Inspiration Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations!  I'm here to share another card featuring the new Holiday Star Collection.  I know it seems early to begin Christmas Cards but I always find myself facing the holiday and my cards aren't finished....so lets begin!  You can find my card in the Heartfelt Creations Gallery Here.



My card size is 6" X 6".  I used Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper for making the card base because it is a perfect weight for cards.  Cover base with a piece of Sheet 9A and set aside.  Using Dries Clear adhesive add Rajnis Crystal Clear Glitter to the card front and allow to dry.  

Using white cardstock cut out one of the Ornate Oval Dies and edge the die cut with Deep Purple ink.  Cut a Oval from Luxe Silver Cardstock and glue to the Ornate oval die cut.  Adhere to card front using dimensional tape to give it some lift and interest.  Stamp the sentiment onto a piece of Sheet 6A of the paper collection and use the die to cut out.  Add glitter to the sentiment and allow to dry.  Glue sentiment to the Silver Cardstock Oval and the card is finished.

This makes a flat card that can easily be mailed using one First Class Stamp.  


2 comments:

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

So beautiful and elegant card Glenda :)

Leslie Miller said...

The sentiment is absolutely gorgeous and it cuts so cleanly. The paper is exquisite, too. Love the purple. It's never too early to start Christmas cards!