Sunday, May 1, 2022

The Four Seasons Challenge - Spring - Anyhing goes...

Good morning friends and welcome to The Four Seasons Challenge for May, 2022.  As always anything goes and this is the third challenge for Spring!  So gather your supplies think May Day, Birds Nests, Mother's Day and Gorgeous Flowers.  You can post your project here:  The Four Seasons Challenge Blog.  The challenge runs from 12:00 AM (EST) on May 1 until 12:00 AM (est) on May 25.  The winner will be announced on May 28.

We have an Mood board for May but this is just to help give you some ideas for the season.  Remember anything goes! 


As for me, I begin to think of butterflies about this time each year so my card is sporting a massive butterfly on the front with many pretty flowers as well!


Come join us for this wonderful Spring Anything Goes Challenge.  You can see what the design team has created by visiting the Four Seasons Challenge Blog. Come join us and play along.  I would love to see what you create!

Supplies used:  Various stamps and dies and paper from the Heartfelt Creations Floral Butterfly collection.  Luxe Silver Cardstock from Heartfelt Creations, White Cardstock, Sweet Magnolia Blooms stamps and dies for making flowers.  


8 comments:

Doreen said...

A beautiful card love the Butterfly and your design.xxx

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

I just love this gorgeous butterfly card, my friend! I also love that you used my favorite colors.

Diane said...

WOW, your butterfly is stunning, love all the dies and the pretty details you have used, I think this is the prettiest butterfly I have ever seen!!

Lynn McAuley said...

What an awesome spray of beautiful spring flowers on this wonderful butterfly!! Your card is gorgeous!!

Darlene said...

Oh Glenda, my friend, you sure know how to turn paper into beautiful art! Love your overall design ... so unique and gorgeous! Thanks for another amazingly inspiring DT project! YOU GO GIRL!!!

Donna Walls said...

Gorgeous card design Glenda!

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Beautiful card Glenda, I love the butterfly and sweet flowers :)

HilaryJane said...

That butterfly truly is stunning and so dimensional too. The flowers make it extra special xx