Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Introducing the New 2022 Heartfelt Creations Design Team...

Good morning my friends.  I am so very proud to announce the new 2022 Design Team for Heartfelt Creations.  Thank you for believing in me and voting for me so I can be a part of this elite group of designers from around the world!

Congratulations to:  Angelica Turner, Anita KerjiwalCarole WrightCheryl MorganDarla RantsEwelina Panka, Glenda BrooksInes PeksinskaJanet SaievaJeny JohnsonMaida KamranMelanie SmithMonika JakubowskaNida TanweerNupur PriyaOlga Jewell, Patricia ManhireRajni ChawlaRobin ClendenningShalini PahwaTracey FehrTracy McLennonUma DidwaniaVeronique Levasseur


Again welcome everyone and I can't wait for our journey together to begin!


1 comment:

craftieodmae said...

Congratulations, I knew you would make it!!!!