Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Inspiration Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations....

Good morning my friends and welcome to another Inspiration Wednesday with Hearthfelt Creations!  This morning I have another card to share with you from the Moments in Time Collection!  I hope you enjoy and you can find my card in the Heartfelt Creations Gallery here:


My  finished card size is 4 1/4 X 5 1/2.  Make card base and cut a piece of Sheet 7B of the paper collection and cover front.  I edged it with Cactus Flower ink before gluing it down. I picked a sentiment piece from Sheet 4B of the paper collection and cut it out and rounded the corners.  Edge with Cactus Flower Ink and use dimensional tape to adhere to card front.

Stamp the flower petals using Cactus Flower ink onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper.  I colored the edges with Cactus Flower and cut out with coordinating dies.  Stamp the leaves using Fern Green and color using Leaf Green and then cut out using coordinating dies.  Lay petals and leaves onto coordinating molds, spritz with water and run through die cut machine.  Turn out onto desk to dry.  Once dry apply prills to the centers and glitter the edges using Dries Clear Adhesive and Hydra sponges then sprinkle with glitter.

Once everything is dry, decide on placement and hot glue down.  Tie the string into a loopy bow and glue to card front.  The card is finished!

2 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh this card is another beauty. Wishing you a Delightful Christmas day. We'll be home but I'm good with that My son surprised me Sunday and did a Face time chat with 3 girls 2 1/2 hrs. So good to see them and visit. Great weather here 40's Sunny and no winds. ENJOY.

Patricia Manhire said...

This is gorgeous! Your purple flowers set off the card beautifully!