Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Inspiration Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations....

Good morning friends.  I'm here this morning to share another card with you using the Floral Butterfly Collection.  I've always been a huge fan of butterflies and Heartfelt  Creations  has given us so many to use in this collection!




Instructions: My card size is 3 3/4" x 8 1/2". Make card base and cut a piece of purple cardstock to cover and then add a piece of the Floral Butterfly Paper collection for the next layer. I chose sheet 11B because I love the beautiful plaid!

Die cut the center of the Regal Lattice Gateway Die and glue down toward the top of the card. Cut a piece of Vellum to fit the bottom and stamp the sentiment using black ink. Glue this down using Dries Clear Adhesive and when it dries it will not show through the vellum. Tie a bow using the thread and glue to the corner of the vellum piece.

Stamp the Floral Butterfly Accents flowers using Rich Cocoa ink and color using various colors of ink and the Stack and Store Daubers. Cut out with the coordinating dies and glue to the lattice piece. I stamped the butterflies two ways. Onto white cardstock and then I stamped on vellum using the Frost White ink and embossed with white embossing powder. Color the butterflies stamped onto white cardstock and using their coordinating dies cut out and lay aside. The butterflies embossed onto vellum are cut out and then colored on the front so they will have a bolder look. I used several butterflies on the front of this card as I'm just in love with them.

The last thing I did was to dab dots of Dries Clear Adhesive and sprinkle with glitter. Now everything just sparkles!


4 comments:

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Oh, I just love this card my friend, the colors are so beautiful!!! It's definitely my favorite this week.

Patricia Manhire said...

What a beautiful card - I love how you have mixed the textures with vellum and card!

Darlene said...

Sorry I haven't been around ... been down with a fever since Saturday and our family church burned down on Monday ... UGH what a week! But I did want to stop by and tell you how much I LOVE this beautiful creation!! Well done my friend! Hope you're staying well.

Leslie Miller said...

I love what you're doing with this collection, Glenda! This card is the perfect combination of fun and pretty!