Friday, April 23, 2021

Spellbinders Fan Flower Transom Etched Dies Card...

Good morning my friends.  I was asked if I would like to work with some Spellbinders products and of course I jumped at the chance!  


The Fan Flower Transom Etched Dies is part of the Stained Glass Bouquet Collection by Becca Feeken. This set of 11 thin metal dies creates a stunning piece with other accents of flower and leaves. The transom design comes with its two outer rim pieces. Nest them all together to cut one whole piece. Use one of the outer cut pieces to create a decorative edge.

A beautiful assembly of stained glass inspired patterns can be found in the Stained Glass Bouquet Collection from Amazing Paper Grace by Becca Feeken. Look at the wonderful details only seen in these amazing works of colored glass art.

My card is 4 1/2" X 6 1/2".  I made the card base and used a piece of Heartfelt Creations Wild Rose paper collection to cover the front.  I die cut the Transom out of white cardstock and again using gold cardstock.   I glued the two together so the gold piece is showing just a bit under the white piece.  Just slide the white piece over just a bit and glue together.

I used a dark pink piece of the paper collection to cut out the floral shadow center of the transom and covered it with Ranger Glossy Accents to give it a stained glass look.  Set it aside to dry.  Once dry glue to the back of the transom.  Cut a piece of coordinating paper to cut out the shadow die for the transom.  I used a light pink piece of paper.  Glue to the back of the transom to finish.  Glue to the card front.

Stamp the sentiment onto white cardstock using Magenta Hue Archival ink  and glue to a piece of the gold cardstock. I used dimensional tape to adhere to card front to give it a bit of dimension.  Tie a bow using light pink seam binding and adhere to the corner of the sentiment piece.  

I used  an oval die to cut out pieces of the dark pink paper to match the center piece of the Transom.  I cut them apart to get the little corner pieces of the card.  I added a gold flat back pearl to each corner.  

This card is flat enough that it can mail with a single stamp which is important with the rising postage costs.  

Supplies:
S4-1103 Spellbinders Fan Flower Transom Etched Dies
HCDP1-2113 Wild Rose Paper Collection
Ranger Glossy Accents
Pink Seam Binding
Flat Back Pearls
Becca Feeken Bella Luce Ovals (Retired From my Stash)
Richard Garay Sentiments (Retired From my Stash)

                                                                                                                                                                                                

No comments: