Thursday, April 29, 2021

Spellbinders Be Leave Me Etched Dies...From Becca Feeken

Good morning friends.  I'm sharing another card I made using dies from Becca Feeken .   The set is called:  Be Leave Me Etched Dies from Stained Glass Bouquet Collection by Becca Feeken  I have really enjoyed working with these dies and they work into a lovely card that can be mailed with one first class stamp which is a gift all it's own. 

My card is 5" X 6" and I used gold cardstock to accent my card.  Next a layer of white cardstock.  Cut the center larger die using white cardstock with a background of gold. I used dimensional tape to adhere to card front to give the medallion piece more dimension.  I cut the center die twice using gold cardstock.  Adhere one to the front of the medallion and cut one apart to go on each side to extend to the edges of the card.  I cut the center piece in white cardstock to hold the sentiment.  STP-036 Build a Sentiment was used for the birthday sentiment.  

Cut the flowers with dark purple paper from Heartfelt Creations Cascading Petals Paper and white cardstock.  Glue together and add a flat back pearl to the center.  Use more of the paper from this collection for the leaves and I used gold cardstock for the overlay of the leaves.  I used more gold cardstock for the curly pieces and glued them to the right hand corner of the card front.  

Decide on placement of the flowers and leaves and use hot glue to glue down.  

Supplies:
S5-445 Be Leave Me - Spellbinders Dies By Becca Feeken
STP-036 Build a Sentiment by Spellbinders


 



4 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Good Morning....oh the SUN is here. And I love your card. It is really stunning. I love Becca's designs, long time following her. I've been MIA quite a bit, bathroom remodel has this place a mess. Enjoy a great weekend.

Darlene said...

SO SO pretty ... I bet it's gorgeous in person!

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Wow this is absolutely gorgeous my friend! Love the dies and how you used them!

Leslie Miller said...

These are beautiful dies and so you, Glenda! I love the gold!