Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Inspiration Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations...

Good morning friends.  I hope you are staying well.  I'm here this morning to share another card using the new Festive Winterscapes Collection.  


 

Other Products:  Brilliance Ink - Coffee Bean, White and Blue Cardstock, Die Cut Machine, Gold Embossing Powder, Embossing Ink, Heat Gun

For more tips on creating with the Festive Winterscapes Collection watch the tutorial at:  https://youtu.be/3K3j7I16JBI.

Instructions: My finished card size is 5” x 7”. Using white cardstock make card base. Cover with a piece of the paper collection. Using white and blue cardstock die cut the Regal Elegance Frames and glue together on the front of the card.

Stamp the camels, the first wiseman, palm trees and camels with embossing ink and sprinkle with embossing powder. Using a heat gun emboss the gold. Now stamp all the images with the Brilliance Ink and cut all the images out using coordinating dies. I shaded with black Memento ink and colored the windows with cantaloupe ink and the Dove Blending Pen. Layer the gold embossed images behind the other images so it looks like there is golden light shining down on the images. Decide on the placement of all the die cut images and glue them down.

Add glitter to the stars in the background to make them sparkle. Allow everything to dry and the card is finished!

 


4 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Good Morning Glenda playing catch up and enjoying your cards. Fun posts and a lot of layering on all your cards. I can no way think of Christmas. However I did venture to the storage area and will be doing a bit of FALL decorating this coming week. Northern IOWA has been blessed with the good weather. I have taken advantage of walking and enjoying nature's sounds and beauty to keep my mind at ease. Thank you for your kind comments and visiting my blog.
Enjoy a great week end and stay safe.

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Oh, this is stunning my friend!

Patricia Manhire said...

This is just gorgeous - I love how everything is glowing!

Leslie Miller said...

How beautiful this is, Glenda! I love how you've layered that gorgeous frame. You'll have your Christmas cards done in no time!