Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Another Inspiration Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations....

Good morning my friends.  I hope you are all staying well.  As for me and my fur babies, we are all good and hanging in there.  

I'm here this morning to share another Heartfelt Creations card I have made using their wonderful products! This week I chose the Tea Time Collection to use in the making of my creation. 

 

Other Products: London Fog Memento Die Ink Pad, Dandelion Memento Die Ink Pad, White Cardstock, Blue Cardstock, Cotton Balls, Dimensional Board, Hot Glue Gun, Die Cut Machine, Distress Ink in Worn Lipstick Seedless Preserves and Faded Jeans

For more tips on creating with the Tea Time Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/4bjPeZW_oT8.

For more tips on creating with the Cottage Garden Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/faBoB2s49RI.

Instructions: My finished card is 5” x 7”. Cut a piece of cardstock 7” x 10” and score at 5”. Fold and this makes the card base. Cut a piece of blue cardstock 4 7/8” x 6 7/8” and glue to card front. Die cut the Intricate Swirl Frame out of a piece of the paper collection and glue down to the front. Next I measured the center of the frame and cut a piece of blue cardstock sized 3 1/4” x 5 1/4” then I glued it down.

Fold a piece 5 1/2" x 14” of cardstock so it measures 5 1/2” x 7”. Using gray ink stamp the teapot onto the cardstock. Place the teapot die onto the cardstock so that part of the top is above the fold. Run this through the die cut machine which makes the base of the shaped teapot part of the card. Stamp the teapot again onto another piece of white cardstock and cut it out. This piece fits over the piece that has part of the top cut off. This makes the card look finished.

Now that the shaped card is ready to go use the Dove blending pen and various Memento Ink colors to color the teapot. Using gray ink stamp the flowers and other elements as well as the leaves and cut them out using the coordinating dies and then use Dandelion, and Bamboo Leaves to color the flower petals and leaves. Run the leaves through the die cut machine with the mold to shape then set aside to dry. Use the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit to shape the flower petals and then add prills to the centers and set aside to dry. I used London Fog Memento Ink to color the spoon and Distress inks to color the bag of tea. Once everything is dry decide on placement and glue down. I added some dimensional board behind the sign and the bag of tea.

Now that it is finished, the teapot opens up as a card and the card base opens up as well so you have lots of real estate for writing a quick message.

3 comments:

Patricia Manhire said...

What a gorgeous card Glenda.

Dotty's Potholders said...

Oh such a Lovely Tea Pot with Flowers.... I just love the whole look of this card.
Beautiful!!!

Leslie Miller said...

You had me at the yellow, but then I just keep looking at all the wonderfulness on this. So amazing, Glenda!