Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Inspiration Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations...

Good morning friends.  I'm here this morning to share another card I have made for Heartfelt Creations using the new Snowy Pines Collection.  We have been so hot here in East Tennessee that it's a pleasure to work with this collection as I dream of cooler temps.  



Other Products:  Lipstick Red Colorbox Chalk Ink, Art Extras Snowflake Paste, White Cardstock, Die Cut Machine

For more on creating with the Snowy Pines Collection watch this video:  https://youtu.be/nVtKVcgg530.

The finished dimensions of my card are 4 1/4  X 5 1/2.  Make card base by starting with a piece of cardstock measuring 4 1/4 X 11.  Score at 4 1/4 and fold.  Cover the card with a card front from the paper collection.  Set aside.  

Using the Eyelet Oval and Basics Large Die cut a piece of the paper and glue to the center of the card front.  Using the Ornate Ovals Dies cut the oval out of white cardstock and glue down to the front.  

Stamp the Pinecone image using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and using various Memento Inks to color.  I used the Dove Blender kit for this.  Next cut out the image with the coordinating die and add glitter to the ribbon and berries.  Allow to dry.  Next I added the snowflake paste and then set it aside to dry.  Be sure that the pieces of the pine cone remain able to move.  Once the image is dry I used Double Dots to adhere to the card front giving it a bit of dimension

6 comments:

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Oh, this is absolutely gorgeous my friend! I love that glittery pinecone!

Leslie Miller said...

Your pinecone is beautifully snowy today, Glenda! A gorgeous card!

Patricia Manhire said...

A gorgeous Christmas card and I love your colouring!

Darlene said...

What a FABULOUS creation my friend! Love the added dimension and sparkle! I hear ya on the HOT TEMPS ... we've had way too many 90 degree days here in Ohio too! I'm ready to go back to 70s/80s but not ready for Fall quite yet! LOL Where is the time going?? Stay healthy!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Good Morning. I had to drop by and tell you I LOVE this card. It has a lot of depth, the pine cone almost looks real. And the bow so dimensional. The layers are perfect. I'll not be too excited about the winter idea coming but. WE have had 3 beautiful days. Humidity left Enjoy a great weekend and thanks for sharing.

nimblefingers said...

Beautiful card x