Monday, July 27, 2020

Christmas Blessings.....

Good Monday morning my friends.  We are sweltering here in East Tennessee.  Extremely hot and no rain.  All my outside plants are slowly dying a painful death and seems no matter what I do, it is just not enough.  I am so looking forward to some cooler temps!  So I decided if it is so terribly hot outside I will just work on Christmas cards!  Of course I'm using all Heartfelt Creations products and I was inspired by a video Enma Lou did  Facebook.  I tried to go there and copy the link to her video but the Gremlins are at work this morning so I was unable to copy.  

This is a shaped card using one of the Majestic Frames Dies and the Luxe Gold Paper.  I actually made two cards on Saturday and now I'm off to something else.  I will revisit Christmas next time I have a minute! 

Now it's time for another cup of coffee and starting my day!


7 comments:

Charlotte Bullock said...

Well hello there. Have been following your blog posts for a long time. You make such beautiful cards! Thank you so much for all the inspiration. Just wondered where in east Tennessee are you? We are in Bristol. Just being nosy I guess.

Glenda said...


Hello Charlotte! Thanks for following my blog. I live in Talbott, TN. a tiny community between Morristown and Jefferson City. We do have a post office but that is all and I love it here. I am just rural enough for it to be a quiet community.

Patricia Manhire said...

This is a gorgeous card!

Darlene said...

Fantastic! Love that beautiful gold frame and of course your flowers are just beautiful and set off these pretty cardinals perfectly! LOVE THIS!

Terry Law said...

This is such a beautiful card Glenda! Can you tell me where the sentiment is from?

nimblefingers said...

fabulous card

Leslie Miller said...

Gorgeous shaped card, Glenda! Wowie! It was warm enough here today that I wanted to avoid the sun. Shade was quite comfortable, though. It's not often that it's very hot here. It sounds like a lovely idea to stay inside and make Christmas cards when it's prohibitively hot outside!