Friday, June 5, 2020

On My Desk This Morning......

Good morning friends!  I'm here to share with you what's on my desk this morning.  I wanted to use some Heartfelt Creations Oakberry Lane flowers.  These flowers can be shaped and colored in many different ways.  I'm showing a 4 1/2 X 7 card with a pretty piece of paper from the Classic Petunia Collection.  I distressed the edges of the paper and then did a quick bit of color using Archival Cactus Flower.  Next I did a die cut layer using HCD1-7248 Regal frame and Accents Die.  I did a coordinating  piece of paper from the collection just to add a pop of color inside the die pieces. 



The leaves were stamped in Archival Ink Fern Green and colored with Archival Ink Leaf Green.  Then of course lots and lots of glitter on leaves as well as the flowers.

Well that is it for me this morning.  The weekend is coming so have a good one!  

4 comments:

Dotty's Potholders said...

Go BIG or go home..... The larger 4.5 x 7 card really show cases this Beautiful flower display. Everything works so well together it's more like a piece of Art than a card.
Lovely!

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, those flowers, the glitter, the die, the colors! Soooo gorgeous!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh lady, you made a beautiful card once again. Love the awesome layers. And of course the great colors of you flowers make it delightful. Thanks for sharing the ink tones. I need a leaf green and I think this will work. Thanks for your visit. I've been hiding out !!!!!

Darlene said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Love that die cut behind your gorgeous flower! Such a pretty creation! Hope you're stay comfy in these hot temperatures.