Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Debuting the Heartfelt Creations Tender Moments Collection......

Good morning friends and welcome to the release of the Heartfelt Creations Tender Moments Collection! We have been impatiently waiting for the arrival for two weeks and everyone is so happy to be able to bring you this collection beginning this morning!


Heartfelt Creations Products:

Watch this video to learn how to create shaped baby cards the EZ way. https://youtu.be/FZhOcxh4kgY

Other Products:
White Cardstock, Paper Trimmer, Die Cutting Machine, London Fog Ink, Dimensional Shipping Box, Canson Watercolor Paper, White Ribbon, Scor-Tape, Zig Clean Color Makers Box of 60 (#003 Fl. Pink, #051 Lemon Yellow, #037 Cornflower Blue, #041 Light Green, #006 Dark Oatmeal, #083 Lilac)

Instructions:
My card is 5 X 7.  I went on youtube and found instructions for a large side step card and cut it out and scored.  There are many videos available, just pick one you like and follow along.  Once I had the base constructed I measured and cut pieces of the pretty paper collection and covered the card.  

Stamp the Air Balloon onto watercolor paper using Magenta Hue Ink.  I colored the image using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and the water brush.  Allow the image to dry and then I used the coordinating die to cut it out.  Now you can add the glitter and set aside to dry.  I picked a piece of the paper collection and stamped the Baby Girl stamp with Magenta Hue Ink and then cut it out using the coordinating die to fit into the base of the balloon.  I used a piece of a shipping box and glued to the back of the sign to give it dimension and then I glued it down into place.  I stamped the little bear with Toffee Crunch Memento Ink and used the Zig Clean Color Brush Markers and the water brush to color then I set him aside to dry.  Once dry, use the coordinating die and cut out.  Now add glitter and allow that to dry.  Glue him into the base of the Air Balloon.   
 
I stamped the elephant with London Fog Memento Ink, I stamped the Raccoon using Memento Rich Cocoa Ink and the little pig was stamped using Magenta Hue Archival Ink.  I used Zig Clean Color Brush Markers and the Water Brush to color the little animals and then I allowed them to dry.  Using the coordinating dies I cut them out and then I added glitter and then allowed that to dry.  Once dry I glued them down to the steps.  Tie a bow with the white ribbon and using scor-tape and glue adhere it to the card.  Using Lilac Posies Memento Ink, I stamped the sentiment onto the first step of the card.  The card is finished!



4 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful work Glenda. So colourful too. Hope your Well. Hugs Rita xx

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Oh, this is so sweet Glenda! Loving the adorable animals on the steps.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh Glenda Loving the little animals. Beautiful step card Enjoying some really quiet time !

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable! Those little critters are so cute and I love the balloon. Looks like you had fun making this one. I'm so glad you're back on the Heartfelt team!