Friday, May 29, 2020

On My Desk This Morning....

Good Friday morning friends!  I'm here just doing a quick run through with a card I just finished using the Heartfelt Creations Wild Aster flower stamps and dies.  I chose a pretty paper to go with the gorgeous blue of these flowers!  I can't seem to get enough of playing with these flowers!  The pretty background dies are also Heartfelt Creations...HCD1-7308 Majestic Swirl Frames.  Can you tell I love it?


Well I'm off to do a few chores;  I've being doing everything except housework this morning!  The weekend is almost here so enjoy!

3 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW! What more can I say? Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the design ... and of course your flowers ... just gorgeous & perfect! Stay well my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

Well, I've fallen behind again so what else is new? I always love to stop by and see what you're up to with your pretty flowers and dies, and I'm sure happy to see this pretty thing today! Loving the blues and that really is a gorgeous die!

Darlene said...

LOVE the blue ... I rarely do blue cards but you've inspired me ... so so pretty!