Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Heartfelt Creations Design Team Announcement.....

Good morning friends!  The cat is finally out of the bag!  I made the final cut for the Heartfelt Creations 2020-21 Design Team!  I am so happy and have been waiting patiently to be able to announce this wonderful bit of news!  For all of you supporting me and voting for me along the way, my heartfelt thanks goes out to you!


This shaped card is one I made in the beginning of the running.  It's a shaped card made with HCD1-7263 Swirly Accent Spray Die, HCD1-7156 Eyelet Oval & Basics Small Die and HCD1-7157 Eyelet Oval & Basics Large Die.  The flowers are made using HCPC-3858 Tulip Time Cling Stamps and HCD1-7218 Tulip Time Die.  Everything is showered with glitter for the finish!

Thank you guys for having faith in me and voting for me along the way and thank you Heartfelt Creations!  I promise to work hard and make you proud!

4 comments:

nimblefingers said...

Congratulations x

Leslie Miller said...

Hooray, Glenda! I'm so happy for you 'cause I know how much you love your Heartfelt things and I love absolutely everything you make with them. This card, for instance, is gorgeous! You amaze me with the flowers. Not just with the shaping, but the way you color them, too. Awesome die on this. Congratulations on your good news!

Kazza said...

Congratulations Glenda. Well deserved. I always love your beautiful creations!

Darlene said...

YAY! Congrats ... you SO deserve to be on the team ... your work is always inspiring and GORGEOUS! This card is just beautiful ... and the flowers - STUNNING!