Friday, January 10, 2020

Another Card From My Stash.....

I'm lovinfg the Calla Lilies and have made several cards using them.  I also love the shaped cards that Heartfelt Creations is selling as well.   This is going to be a very quick post as I am doing some deep cleaning in my kitchen this week before Springs gets here and puts me behind!


The sentiment says...Happy Easter.  It won't be long before we need these cards.  It always seems to slip up on me before I realize it!

Have a lovely weekend and I'll try and post again next week!

4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh. My. Gosh! I didn't know Calla Lilies were in bloom right now, but there they are, making pretty on your card! Wow, Glenda! Oh, that cleaning... I'm still on a binge, but had a headache all day today so didn't get much done. Washed some windows, and re-hung the valances I took down and washed. I do love a clean house!

Darlene said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! Your flowers are always so realistic looking! Love the shape too! Well done my friend!
Good luck on your cleaning ... I'm still trying to get Christmas put away! LOL THEN comes the deep cleaning ... now there's something to look forward to! LOL

Rita said...

What a gorgeous card Glenda, the colours are so pretty. Happy New Year. Hugs Rita xxx

Shoshi said...

Glenda, that is nothing short of absolutely stunning... What a truly beautiful card!!! I love calla and arum lilies with their beautiful curled shape. Hard to pull off! You've done a really good job and this card is a real keepsake for someone. Well done indeedy!

Shoshi x