Wednesday, December 11, 2019

WOYWW #549.....

Good morning everyone!  Wednesday has once again rolled around like it does every week and I'm here to share a look at my desk!  It was a complete and total mess as I worked like a crazy woman finishing up my Christmas cards and getting them ready for the mail.  But that chore is finished and I did a quick clean up so I could play a bit. 

So this morning I'm participating in this blog hop of like minded crafters across the world as we show each other what we have going on in our world!  If you are curious and want to learn more and you want to become one of us, it is simple...just head over to Julia's Blog and she has all the information on her blog for linking with us!  Just show your desk, blog about it and then link up on Julia's Blog


I am making some stamen for a new flower die I have on order and I think they are turning out quite lovely. You just take a wire and hot glue one end then roll in Prills.  It works beautifully and next I will take a green marker and color the white wire.  The silver case is a tape measure that is just lying waiting to be used and the same for the pencil.  I just didn't get them put away when I did the clean up. 

Well that is it for me this morning. I'm off to leave comments on as many blogs as I can this morning!  It's a cold 28 degrees with about an inch of snow on the ground.  We seldom get more than that these days so I enjoy it when it comes.  I love to watch it snow outside my window as I craft away!

12 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Glenda, no snow down here yet! I like to look out at it too, just hate having to go out in it, lol. Those stamens look fab, what a cool idea.Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #3 X

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Liking that project. Enjoy the snow, it is pretty falling gently. We have 7 degrees and some light snow during the night. I'm not up to partaking this week, have a bad sinus infection. Ears/eyes/mouth are all affected.I've started nothing for Christmas. And the time is flying by. Enjoy a good week.

Annie said...

I've had to finish two more Memory bears this morning before I could check out my favourite blogs so I'm a little later visiting today.
I love seeing how you clever folk make some of your things.
Hugs,
Annie x #12

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, that sounds so easy, making the stamens. Even I could do it! I'll be looking for your flowers on upcoming cards and/or projects. I'm still looking forward to being finished with my Christmas cards. Cleaning and decorating today, then readying more cards for the mail this afternoon. Running way behind this year!

Robyn said...

Those staymens look lovely. Thanks for the inspiration. Robyn 9

Sue said...

Hi Glenda, Those stamens look great. Hope we get to see the finished project.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Happy WOYWW
Sue #6

Caro said...

Loving the neat desk and the stamens. Looking forward to seeing the finished flowers! Happy WOYWW. With love & God Bless, Caro x (#11)

Helen said...

Don't want any snow thanks! I love your stamens, what a fab idea and so pretty! Helen #1

glitterandglue said...

Hi Glenda. Great idea to make your own stamens. Looks like fun! No snow here yet - but the weather forecast is pretty horrendous!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #4

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Glenda, sounds cold but you're keeping busy and the stamens look lovely. Wishing you a happy woyww, Angela X13X

Julia Dunnit said...

Well if that isn’t a genius way of making the stamens! Goes to show how patient you are too Glenda, your flower making is legendary! I would like to brag that my desk is so clean, but.....well, not yet!!

Twiglet said...

Hectic day yesterday helping Tilly and tea for Ben. Today dashing around voting and posting parcels - long queues! That's a delicate little job you are doing - brilliant results. xx Jo