Wednesday, December 18, 2019

What's on Your Workdesk? Wedmesday #550

Good morning friends!  I hope this day finds you well and happy!  Come join us as we join in a world wide blog hop hosted by none other than Julia our fearless leader!  I'm sending out early Christmas wishes to all my friends participating in this hop as, come next Wednesday, I will be busy and won't get to participate! 


I must confess this is the way my desk has been looking for several days.   I received my shipment of  the Calla Lily Collection from Heartfelt Creations and I have been plaing with these lovely flowers! 
They will be going on a couple of cards a little later in the month.  I also plan to play with different colors...maybe some pink ones!  I almost forgot to say that the green stamen on the flowers are the ones that I showed I was making last week.  They turned out great and didn't take too much time.  It's nice to know I can make my own if I need to! 

Well that does it for me this week.  I'm off to visit as many of you as I can! 

14 comments:

glitterandglue said...

Hi Glenda. Those calla lilies are gorgeous. Yes, some different colours will look good. Well done on the stamens!
Take care. God bless.
Have a truly beautiful Christmas.
Margaret #1

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Hi Glenda, what wonderful embellishments those calla lilies will make and so therapeutic to sit and create, sounds like my kind of play time.
Wishing you and the family a wonderful Christmas. Happy WoywW Tracey #5

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh loving these calla lilies.And thank you for the birthday wishes. I am truly feeling human again. Way behind on Christmas, but that's how it is. Enjoy the Holiday adventures.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I think you are the WOYWW flower queen Glenda - the lilies are gorgeous and you're right, I think they'll be lovely in other colours. Have a marvellous Christmas with your folks and a happy and healthy 2020!
Hugs LLJ 3 xxx

Nancy Wethington said...

Beautiful leaves Glenda. Love your work as always. Merry Christmas from #25 WOYWW

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I am so loving these gorgeous flowers, must give it a go soon. Sending big woyww Christmas hugs, Angela x13x

Crafting With Jack said...

Those lilies are looking good, I haven’t tried making those flowers yet. Happy WOYWW and have a great Christmas Angela #21

Caro said...

Those flowers are gorgeous! Happy WOYWW. Hope you have a lovely Christmas. Caro x (#15)

Helen said...

No wonder you don't want to leave your desk - beautiful flowers! Have a great week. Helen #7

Sarah Brennan said...

The embellishments you are working on are fabulous Glenda. They look so realistic. Happy Christmas and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #6

Twiglet said...

Such pretty lilies Glenda. All the very best for Christmas and 2020. xxx Jo

Anne said...

Those are gorgeous, look forward to seeing what you do. Happy Christmas. Anne X 9

Leslie Miller said...

Those calla lilies look so real! I can't even believe it. Wow! Busy times now as we get closer to Christmas. I wish you the happiest of holidays!

Shoshi said...

I'm sorry I missed this WOYWW post, Glenda. I absolutely love your calla lily die and think this may be something I should be getting... or designing a cutting file for these gorgeous flowers. I love what you are doing at the moment!

Shoshi x