Monday, February 25, 2019

Cleaning Up My Craft Desk.....

Recently I've had a bit of extra time and decided it was time to do a bit of cleaning in my craft room before I began to lose things.  Usually I will have dies go missing when my room gets too cluttered so I decided just to bite the bullet and do it.

Sometimes left overs from other projects can make a really pretty card.  I've been needing a birthday card for a friend and here is what happens with some extra bits and pieces.


All Heartfelt Creations products of course, except for the embossing folder and it is a 3D folder from my stash.  Lots of glitter all around and some pretty flowers.  I just love the way it turned out!  White on white with a splash of color.  I hope you enjoy!


3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Incredibly gorgeous, Glenda! A splash of color on white is just about my favorite, I think. And such a pretty splash of color it is with those amazing flowers. You do such a nice job of shaping and adding color to make them look even better than real. The sentiment die is very pretty and, ohhhhh, the embossed white! Be still my heart!

Janie Printz said...

Simply beautiful Glenda, white on white with a splash of color & you’ve just created STUNNING!!! I love all things Heartfelt & that embossing Folder just makes it POP.

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!!!Love white on white!!Awesome flowers!!!