Monday, February 5, 2018

Valentine Treat Bags

Good morning everyone and welcome to my little corner of the world.  As You know I have been very busy asking for your vote to help me stay on the Heartfelt Creations design team and I thank those of you voting for me!  This is just a little break in all that just to show you a glimpse into my crafting world.  I have been making little gift bags to hold Valentine's Day candies and really wanted to share with you.  I used all Heartfelt Creations products up to and including the clear cardstock used to cover the heart shaped opening on the front of the bag so I hope you enjoy.  There are a number of videos online and Pinterest has several so you can pick from any number of instructions and make a gift bag for yourself.


I hope you enjoy my little bag; I have really enjoyed working on them for family and friends.  Be sure and check back tomorrow and I will try and share another bag with you

5 comments:

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Love this Glenda! Your roses are GORGEOUS!

Patricia said...

Wow! Oh! Wow! I just love this project, my kind of thing.
Patricia x

Nupur Priya said...

Beautiful gift bag Glenda... your roses are gorgeous!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Prettiest gift bag! Love it tall and slim with the heart-shaped window and, of course, the beautiful flowers. You astound me with your flowers!

Robin Clendenning said...

So beautiful!!! I love your bag and your flowers are so gorgeous!