Friday, July 28, 2017

Heartfelt Creations Fold Out Card for a Happy Birthday....

Good morning everyone.  I'm sitting here checking some files and I found this birthday card I made that I haven't shared with you.  It was during the time I was having computer issues and I thought it was lost forever  but here it is.



I'm not going into the details but I did use the Classic Rose Collection  stamps and dies to make the flowers and leaves.  I thought it turned out beautifully and I hope you enjoy!





4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, I'm glad you found it because it surely is gorgeous! The fold with those pretty edges and, of course, the roses -- WOW!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

So glad you shared this, Besides the gorgeous flowers I love the lacey fun on the pretty shapes of this card. Even the butterfly is adorable. I am back home from 2 wks in Virginia. WOW 3 busy grand girls...it's taken me 3 days at home to start feeling like my old self again. Totally wore out.

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Wow...beautiful and elegant birthday card Glenda!

Sky Tags and Bags said...

This article is loaded with some well-informed data. You have made admirable sentiments extraordinarily. Since this has made me figure, I should survey a few angles. circle swing tags selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our website for more Call us 0203 769 5141 now