Monday, November 12, 2012

A Quick and Easy Tag.....

 
 
Good morning everyone!  I'm here to share a quick and simple tag I have made to go along with a Christmas gift.  Tags are so wonderful, I think, as they can go along with a gift or be tucked down inside a gift bag or they can just be a gift all on their own.  I just added some Distress inks and spritzed the tag with shimmer spray.  Once it was dry I cut out some Spellbinders dies and stamped the sentiment and a little ribbon and it is ready to go.  How easy is that?
 
Well that's it for me this morning.  I will be back on Wednesday with my first official post with the Heartfelt Creations Design Team.  Come back and visit, we'll do coffee!

10 comments:

Rita said...

Glenda, your tag is beautiful and would certainly grace any parcel. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xx

Patty Sue 2 said...

Your tag is beautiful....can't wait to see your 1st (?) Heartfelt Creation! I know it will be beautiful!

Mihaela said...

Beautiful tag, I love the snowflakes and that frame!

craftieodmae said...

love the tag, something I need to get busy with or I'll be putting names on slips of paper LOL See ya on Wed!!!!

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful tag. Love the colour.

Sylvia said...

Beautiful tag, Glenda, love those snowflakes! Hope you have a beautiful day.

Selma said...

This is another beautiful tag. I need to get busy creating some for my packages.

Starla said...

CONGRATS on the DT!! I NEVER doubted!!
I love snowflakes and this tag is just lovely!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Such a beautiful wintery tag. I love snowflakes!! and the best ones are on cards.
Hope you had a wonderful birthday.
I need to get my MOJO into cards and tags. Done with the Angels for now.
Have a great week, stay warm.

Nan G said...

Lovely tag, so soft and wintery! The good kind of wintery...no shoveling! LOL Look forward to your HC post.