Friday, September 30, 2011

Snowy Home.....


Good morning everyone...are you up and ready to go?  It's Friday and we are rushing headlong into another weekend!  Can you believe how fast these weeks are flying by?  Before we can turn around, it will be time for family and friends to gather and exchange gifts and maybe have a meal together...Yes Christmas is just around the corner!

This morning I'm here to share another card with you using the Heartfelt Creations stamps. 
The products I used are HCPC 3423 Scenic Christmas Bells PreCut Set and HCPC 3427 Herald Angels Background PreCut Set.  For all the specifics and all of the supplies I used, just head on over to the Heartfelt Creations blog and check it out.  While you are there you can see all the creations from the rest of the design team!  Spend a little time and look around, you won't be disappointed!

Well I have some serious housecleaning to do today so this is about it for me today!  Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!

10 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is gorgeous Glenda! That bell is amazing!

Olena said...

WOW! How pretty this card! Love it! Olena

Wendy said...

I think you might've just pushed me headlong into the Christmas spirit--and it's not quite October yet! Fabulous! This card has that feeling of the old-fashioned ones we used to send out when I was a kid, but with a new and unique look to it too. You are amazing!
Hoping to get back in the blogging/commenting spirit in the next week. I've gotten very behind!!
Have a fantastic weekend!

Rita said...

Absolutely Stunning. Have a nice week-end too. Hugs Rita xx

Sylvia said...

I am late as usual after a late night! I love your card, Glenda! Your scene on the bell is fantastic. You Christmas card stash is growing with excellence and variety!Don't do too much cleaning. Have a wonderful day.

Lisa Lynne said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty! Love it!

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

Love your scenic bell Glenda....what a wonderful wintery idea, love it !
love and hugs
chris richards
xxxxxx

Starla said...

I am going to go kicking and screaming into the Christmas season! I'm too far behind to think about Christmas!! hehe
I like the way you cut your little scene out into the bell shape...clever!

Leslie Miller said...

How pretty with the image in the bell shape! Love the snowflakes and glitter, too. You'll be ready for Christmas before you know it at this rate!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Glenda,
You never cease to amaze me with the new and fresh ideas you come up with. I love how you stamped on the bell....absolutly beautiful!