Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Can you tell.....I Love Making Boxes!


I hope you are not getting too tired of seeing boxes.  I'm not tired of making them yet!  I just love using a template that everyone else uses and making it my own with the decorations!  This little box is 3 X 3 and would hold several note cards if you wanted, but this one will hold a handmade ornament for a dear friend! 

Hope your week is getting off to a good start!  Lots of tree trimming going on here today.  And maybe, just maybe a little coloring this afternoon.  You can never tell.  We are getting rain here and the temps are in the 50's.  It doesn't feel much like the Holidays, especially when so many of you are already experiencing the white stuff.  We just get lots of rain, brown and mud here in the winter.  Any snow suddenly becomes an event here!

Supplies:
Gina K Designs Card Stock
Spellbinders Dies
Homemade Flower
Stamen covered in glitter
DP from my stash
Scor-Tape

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

I never get tired of your projects! This is a pretty wine colored one and that flower, another perect piece! Beautiful box.

Leslie Miller said...

You love making them and I love looking at them! I marvel over each one. Each so different and gorgeous!