Tuesday, March 29, 2016

March Heartfelt Creations Alumni Design Team Blog Hop

Good morning everyone and welcome to the March Heartfelt Creations Alumni Blog Hop! The hop runs from today until Friday, April 1st. at midnight.  There will be a $25 gift certificate to Heartfelt Creations given away so take this time to leave a comment on as many blogs as you can.   You never know which blog will have the winning comment!  We will announce the winner at Noon on Saturday, March 2nd.


My  card is 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 and I used  an Anna Griffin embossing folder called Foundry.  I also embossed my frame after I applied the color.  My Arianna Blooms have Minnie Pearls Prills colored with New Sprout Memento Ink.  I needed some colored Prills and have a limited supply of colors so I decided to give it a try and they took the color pretty well.  I'm all about stretching my products and having them do double duty.

Remember to leave a comment on as many of the participating design team members as possible!

Participating Alumni DT
Kathy Clement
Alissa Wells


Supplies List  
HCD-736 Classic Leaf Die
HCD-748 Arianna Blooms Die
HCPC-3545 Open Leaf PreCut Set
HCPC-3608 Arianna Blooms PreCut Set
HCPC 3401 Bella Rose Scroll PreCut Set(Retired)
Cream Cardstock
Foundry Embossing Folder
Memento Ink, Versa Mark Ink, Distress Ink
Double Dots
Stampendous Aged Ivory Embossing Powder
Mini Pearls Prills
Spellbinders Labels Twenty Two
Designer Dried Clear Glue


26 comments:

Sylvia said...

Beautiful flowers, Glenda, those blooms are a lovely color! Have a terrific Tuesday!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Mmmmm! Those gorgeous pink dogwoods make me happy! You certainly have a way with flowers, my friend! Lovely project! xo

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Beautiful card and your Arianna Blooms are gorgeous! Love how you colored the prills...genius!

Regena said...

ur card is so elengant!! love the clean and simple look

Marisa Job said...

Such a beautiful card! Your flowers are gorgeous!!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Oh my goodness. What a beautiful card and lovely bouquet!!!

cghundley said...

Love the embossing
background and the
lovely flowers.
Carla from Utah

Marla Jean Owens said...

Your card is lovely!

Cara said...

Love the colours you have used, they really pop against the white background. Cara x

Ujjwal said...

Those colors make me so happy! So soothing to the eye!

Leslie Miller said...

I LOVE the white embossing on the flowers. So beautiful. The arrangement is just gorgeous and those Prills are awesome!

Sandra Carey said...

Beautiful card love the colours hugs Sandra xx

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Karenladd said...

This is just unbelievably beautiful and the colors are gorgeous! I keep seeing more and more detail the longer I gaze at your card, and love how you stretched your supplies by custom coloring .

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome layout -- really makes the flowers pop

Berina RGA said...

Love this!! The color combination is absolutely gorgeous!!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful flowers. I love how they pop off the embossed background. TFS

Sue D said...

Beautiful flowers and I like the embossed background.

StirYourCreativity said...

Those flowers are absolutely fabulous. Loved the layout of the card

Unknown said...

Glenda, this is just beautiful. I love your flowers, as always.

Jen R. said...

Lovely card!!! I like the layers and depth.

sarascloset said...

Beautiful spring card; those blossoms are gorgeous! Hugs!

Sandy T said...

I love the card and Anna's items

Karen E. said...

Very pretty card, love the purple and the embossing folder

Unknown said...

Wow... So beautifully done. TFS. Olive

Unknown said...

Beautiful card