Good morning everyone and welcome to our brand new challenge at Dies R Us!
Our theme is "Love" (Use Hearts). This just works perfectly for me as I am thinking Valentines Day.
I cut out a Cheery Lynn Designs Sophia's Heart and then trimmed off an outer edge of the die cut so it would fit my card front. I used the flower dies and colored the outer edges with Ranger Distress Ink then I used a stylus to shape the petals. My sentiment is computer generated. Now it's your time to create using a Love/Heart as the theme and then link to: Dies R Us . I look forward to seeing what you do! Good luck!
Here's a quick review of the rules:
- ENTRY LIMIT: 3
- MUST USE DIE CUTS on your creation.
- DIRECT link to your creation, not your entire blog.
- LINK BACK to our DRU Challenge Blog in your post.
- NO BACKLINKING (no creation made prior to our challenge posting)
- No limit to sharing with other challenges.
Sue Wilson Finishing Touches - Perfect Peony Complete Petals
Cheery Lynn Designs DL-184 Sophia's Heart