Monday, February 1, 2016

February 1st. Die R Us Challenge "Love" (Use Hearts)




Good morning everyone and welcome to our brand new challenge at Dies R Us!
Our theme is "Love" (Use Hearts).  This just works perfectly for me as I am thinking Valentines Day.


I cut out a Cheery Lynn Designs Sophia's Heart and then trimmed off an outer edge of the die cut so it would fit my card front. I used the flower dies and colored the outer edges with Ranger Distress Ink then I used a stylus to shape the petals.  My sentiment is computer generated. Now it's your time to create using a Love/Heart as the theme and then link to:  Dies R Us .  I look forward to seeing what you do!  Good luck!


Here's a quick review of the rules:
  • ENTRY LIMIT:  3
  • MUST USE DIE CUTS on your creation.
  • DIRECT link to your creation, not your entire blog.
  • LINK BACK to our DRU Challenge Blog in your post.
  • NO BACKLINKING (no creation made prior to our challenge posting)
  • No limit to sharing with other challenges.


A Team Members


Dies Used:  
Sue Wilson Finishing Touches - Perfect Peony Complete Petals
Cheery Lynn Designs DL-184 Sophia's Heart

10 comments:

craftieodmae said...

this is gorgeous, any die or do they have to be from Dies R Us?

Glenda said...

Olga, use any die! Only the design team needs to use Dies available on Dies R Us but they carry all different brands of dies...Spellbinders, Sue Wilson, Cheery Lynn, they have a whole list of companies they have dies from. But as long as you use some kind of die is all that matters!

Leslie Miller said...

Those flowers are the sweetest and the blush of color is so genuine. Love the heart doily you used. Really pretty Valentine, Glenda!

Vicki said...

Lovely Valentine card, Glenda! That background doily is amazing.

Maria said...

So beautiful with the lovely doily and all the pretty flowers, Glenda!!

laurie said...

This is beautiful! I love looking at all the different elements..those flowers are so pretty!

Greta said...

Gorgeous die & I love your design & embellishments!

Darlene said...

Sorry I'm so late commenting on your creation ... absolutely awesome and perfect use of die cuts! I simply LOVE your flowers ... I need to get busy and make some! Thanks for inspiration and such a fabulous DT creation! HUGS!

Marisa Job said...

Pretty card!! The flowers are gorgeous!!!

Mac Mable said...

Such a pretty card. Loving all the attention to detail, the colours and that doily die, thank you for the inspiration x