Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March Heartfelt Creations Alumni Design Team Blog Hop...

Good morning everyone and welcome to the March blog hop for the Heartfelt Creations Alumni team!  I am always so happy to get to play along and spend some time with this great team! So let's get started.

If you arrived here from Giovanna's blog you are right on track and remember to leave a comment on as many of our blogs  as you can because you never know which blog will have the winning comment. You could be the winner of a $25 gift certificate for product from Heartfelt Creations.  You have until midnight on Saturday, April 3rd. to comment and the winner will be announced on Saturday April 4th.


Just another little box...I have been making them right and left and I allowed Heartfelt Creations to take control of this one for sure.  I covered the box in paper from the Birds and Blooms collection and fussy cut out those sweet little birds and popped them onto the front of the box.  I made flowers using the Botanical Rose stamps and cut them out with the Botanical Wings die.  So quick and easy and I embossed the flower petals and the leaves with white embossing powder.  This little box just screams Spring to me!

Your next stop along the way will be Vicki Dutcher and don't forget to leave a comment on as many blogs as you can so you have a better chance of winning. Good luck to everyone!

Glenda Brooks - You are here!

Supply List:
HCPC 3651 Botanical Rose Stamp
HCD1-758 Botanical Wings
HCDP1-250 Birds & Blooms Paper Collection
Embossing Powder
Pink Paper
Green Paper
1/2 Flat Back Pearls
3 X 3 Box

22 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Saw it on FB, yep, it looks Spring, gorgeous!!

StampingbugKerry said...

The flowers are so pretty. Love the birdies on the side too!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

You do great things with those boxes....just so full of SPRING !!! Pretty flowers and Sweet Birds. Thanks for sharing.

Brandi R said...

Oh this is adorable! LOVE those bluebirds!!! Beautifully colored ♥

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a pretty box!

Patricia said...

Another of those STUNNING boxes.
Love,love,love it
Patricia x

Sylvia said...

Gorgeous project, Glenda, just in time for Easter! Love your flowers on top! Just had to check and see if you had posted before moving on to another room in the house! Happy Easters and Blessings sent your way!

Joann said...

Gorgeous Glenda! I love how springy your pretty box is with those lovely birdies and pretty flowers! Just makes me smile :)

Denise Bryant said...

Lovely colors and dimension on this beautiful box! Amazing coloring!

Amarilys said...

Beautiful box! Love the little birds and gorgeous blooms!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, just another little box, huh? Just another fabulously gorgeous totally WOW box! Those little birds are sooooooo pretty and sweet and the flowers are simply amazing! All pink sweetness to go with the sweet little birds. LOVE your boxes!

Carol H. said...

Oh my goodness that is so pretty! The colors are gorgeous!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is so beautiful, Glenda! I love the soft pink flowers on top of the box! You really have that magic touch!

Teresa Doyle said...

This is beautiful! You did a fantastic job.
I made a bird house box once and it turned out great. I didn't have the heart to give it away as it took me two days to make it so I still have it. I use it as a center piece filled with candy each spring. The cover even has a pitched roof/shingles. LOL

Sandy H said...

I would love to be a recipient of a box like this. Another nice idea for using the stamps.

Lucy E. said...

This box is so beautiful and
and full of Spring!
I love those layered birds!!!

Darlene said...

GORGEOUS! LOVE the vivid color on the birds and the soft pink of the flowers! What a BEAUTIFUL gift box. You've inspired me (again!) ... now I know what I'm going to do with the rest of my day! (make flowers/birds, lol) Thanks for a fun hop and awesome inspiration!

sue said...

What a fun box. Creative.

merrymstamper said...

Wow!!! this is so very pretty and nicely done!

Unknown said...

When I opened your page the first thing I said was OMG she can really color!! the birds are colored beautifully! congrats,as an artist I'm impressed did you used copic markers? totally loved it. thank you.

Jean Bullock said...

Very pretty. Great way to dress up a gift box. Well done.

Caroline D. said...

beautiful box and such a pretty way to "wrap" a gift!