Sunday, November 7, 2010

Little Box...

Today is my birthday so my post will be a short one.  I'm going to do just what I want today and that will probably include lots of crafting and maybe I can share with you later.

I just want to quickly share a little box I made to hold the Christmas Ornament that I gave to my friend for her Birthday!


This little box is one you can find directions for anywhere on the Internet you look.  It holds 3 X3 cards and also lots of other goodies.  You can find really good directions on Splitcoast Stampers on the resource page.  I used ribbon , lace and DP from my stash and covered it.   A few strips of ribbon, a Prima Rose and the large flower is one I made myself that I think looks like a Prima Camelot Rose.  I colored it with Distress Inks and Stickles on the edges and added some stamen for a little more "pretty" and tucked the ornament inside and you have an instant Birthday gift for a friend.

Have a wonderful Sunday.....tomorrow is Monday again.....Sorry!

Supplies:
Card Stock from my Stash
DP from my Stash
Ribbon  (Stash)
Lace (Stash)
Score-tape
Homemade Flower
Prima Rose

11 comments:

Starla said...

The box is a gift of itself!! I'm sure your friend is going to treasure both gifts!
Happy Birthday!! I hope your day was just as you wanted it!

Janie Printz said...

I agree with Starla the box is such an adorable creation. I'd love to get it if it was even empty ... Too cute & I love your decorations ... Is that flower made with Tim Holtz dies? I REALLY love it ...
Hugs, Janie

Sylvia said...

This is a gorgeous gift, Glenda! You are such an expert on the flowers!

Newbie said...

Glenda, GORGEOUS box! Just beautiful. And the flowers are supurb!!! You are a wonderful flower maker! The big one you made looks so real! I'm with Jamie-I'd love to get it even empty!!!

Dawn B. said...

What a beautiful box.. LOVE your flower and these colors..Great job Glenda..Happy belated birthday.

Patty said...

Happy Birthday! I am so sorry I missed it! I am sending you an e-mail with a little 'gift' attached. Love your box, your work is beautiful.

diane (cookiestamper) said...

very pretty!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

OH WOW ... this is GORGEOUS!!! (can you tell this is my first visit to your blog)

Selma said...

Glenda you are so talented. This box is so GORGEOUS. It is a gift in itself. Gosh, I love it so much. I spent some time going through your blog and absolutely love ALL your work.

Jenny Gropp said...

OHHHH- this box is so pretty! I love it!
Happy belated BDay wishes!

Leslie Miller said...

Have mercy, this is beyond beautiful! A box to treasure that holds a treasure! I would never put it away! You make the MOST beautiful flowers. Happy belated birthday!

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails