Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Good Tuesday Morning...

Well I am beginning to sleep a little later than normal lately. But I seem to be wandering around the house at all hours of the night and early morning. Something is always hurting, or there is some little complaint to keep me awake. Nothing really major, just those little aches that keep you from falling asleep and no matter what you do you can't get your nest made. So I wind up getting out of bed and coming through the house to find something to do quietly to occupy my time until I can get my little problem resolved. Enough of that....on to more happy things.



Morning Glories!! They bring back such memories of my childhood. They are a beautiful flower, but gardeners hate them because they take over. But you have to admit there is beauty there! For my card I used Cranberry Tart cardstock from Gina K Designs; ran it through my Cuttlebug with a folder to emboss the front. My next layer was Pink cardstock distressed with Ranger Tea Dye, Dusty Concord and Aged Mahogany Distress Ink. My top layer is Cream cardstock aged with Ranger Distress Ink; same as above with a little bit of Tumbled Glass added. My stamp is from Flourishes,colored with watercolor pencils and a little silk ribbon bow in a mauve, pink color and I actually tied my own bow!! For some reason my bows are beginning to look better and I couldn't be happier!! I love being able to do that; and if it doesn't work then I use my Bow Easy. I just think a bow you tie yourself has a little character and it just makes the card yours somehow. For some reason I just noticed my stamped image is a little off in positioning. My eyes are beginning to go!! Just goes to show you, all your images can't be perfect! Sorry about that!

Well ladies, that is it for me this morning!! I've got many boxes to go through today; as I start working in our basement to clear out some junk. Notice I said junk....I would never throw anything useful away...It is just my definition of useful and my husband's definition of useful are two different things! He...he
Have a blessed day! And remember to take time to breathe!

No comments: