Monday, January 2, 2023

Cardinals in the Snow...

Hello friends and welcome.  I'm doing something a bit unusual for me and that is posting something other than my regular Heartfelt Creations Design Team Wednesday post.  I have been stalking the  "Can you Handle the Pressure" blog for a bit and today I decided it's time for me to participate!  I don't have that many embossing folders but I love using them and today when I looked I had a folder that is perfect for this challenge.  The heading reads "Anything Goes Embossing with a Twist of Snow".  Not only does my embossing folder look like snow but the cardinals are sitting on snowy limbs.  Perfect!  


The image is from a retired collection called Festive Holly from Heartfelt Creations.  I have just a tiny bit left as I loved the cardinals in the snow images!  Every time I cut into what is left of the paper, my heart hurts!  The sentiment is from a set of stamps called "Special Birthday Sentiments". (Also Heartfelt Creations)   It is a well loved set and I use it a bunch! The stitched circles are a new gift to myself...I purchased it off Amazon and I love it.  I see myself using it a lot in the future!  

Well that is it for me today.  I hope you enjoy my card as much as I have enjoyed making it.   Go check out the Can You Handle The Pressure Blog You may decide you want to play along!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Glenda, your card is gorgeous and perfect for the challenge! I love my embossing folders. They're a weakness. I know what you mean about the paper. I have to tell myself it looks better on a card than it does in a dark cupboard. Now you have a pretty picture of it that you can enjoy even after you mail it!

Darlene said...

OH WOW ... this is PERFECT and JUST GORGEOUS my friend! I am SO HAPPY you've come to play along, your creations are always so inspiring! Remember our challenge is ANYTHING GOES as long as you use an embossing folder but yes, you've certainly nailed the optional theme with this beauty!! LOVE that cardinal image and of course your coloring is 'spot on'!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
Can You Handle the Pressure
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

PS: Happy New Year! Wishing you a wonderful & healthy 2023!