Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Fall Leaves...




Good morning friends!  Here in east Tennessee we are beginning to have hope Fall is on the way!  Trees are beginning to have a hint of color here and there, just a reminder that it is coming!  

I have become a big fan of the CAS cards and so I decided to play along in the Addicted to CAS challenge.  



I stamped an image onto white cardstock and colored using various Memento and Archival inks then cut out with coordinating die.  I diecut a stitched rectangle and mounted the leaves on that.  Also cut out the letters and mounted onto another stitched rectangle.   The image and letters are from Heartfelt Creations.  I love how this turned out and will be doing more CAS cards.  I love that you can mail using one stamp!


5 comments:

Darlene said...

This is AWESOME Glenda! I too have become a fan of CAS design (surprise to me! lol) and you've done a beautiful Fall card here! GREAT JOB my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

Glenda, this is amazing! Love the clean CASness of it. I'm a fan, too, but it's not always easy. This is quite a switch from your other cards and I love it as much as I love those with all the bells and whistles! It's fun to do both, I think. Great job on this one!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Good Morning ! It's been awhile, but I truly Love your beautiful card. As mentioned above, it is a totally different of your usual cards. I too like ones we an mail with no extra $.Fall is in IOWA also, I love it. Thanks for sharing fun and good luck with the challenge

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Wow, this is stunning my friend! I definitely have a problem making CAS cards...I need to try harder lol. Love this!

Vicky Hayes said...

A beautiful CAS card Glenda! I love your leafy branch with all its gorgeous autumnal colours and the coordinating sentiment, all neatly boxed up in their stitched frames. Thank you for coming to play with us at Addicted to CAS. Vicky x