Monday, July 26, 2021

Spellbinders Be Merry Collection - Friendly Snowmen...

Good morning friends!  I'm back this morning to share another card I have made using the Spellbinders Be Merry Collection.  When I saw this brand new collection, I literally fell in love!  These little snowmen just captured my heart.  My card this morning is a clean and simple design focusing on a little snowman family.(STP-052 Friendly Snowmen)  The sentiment is from STP-057 Home for Christmas Sentiments.  I wanted to be able to send this through the mail using only one first class stamp and I think I have achieved that!  I made this into a Christmas card but these cute little snowmen could be used to make a winter card.  I'm sure they will be gracing the fronts of many of my cards!



These images are stamped in Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits.  I added a bit of glitter but of course it isn't showing in my photo.  The sentiment piece is stamped onto white cardstock using Faded Jeans Distress Ink then matted with a piece of the blue cardstock.  I used dimensional tape to adhere to the card and to add some dimension.

I hope you enjoy my card as much as I enjoyed making it!   Follow this link to see all of the Be Merry Collection!  

Other Supplies:  Blue and White Cardstock, Prismacolor Pencils, Odorless Mineral Spirits, #85 Crystal Glitter, Designer Dries Clear Glue, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Dimensional Tape, Faded Jeans Distress Ink

No comments: