Friday, June 25, 2021

INTRODUCING THE AMAZING PAPER GRACE BEAUTIFUL SENTIMENT VIGNETTES..




The Beautiful Sentiment Vignettes Collection is made up of 7 different die sets and 
a stamp set.  I used the stamp set here:

I used S5-436 Grand Cinch and Go Flowers  by Becca Feeken to make the pretty blooms gracing the front of my card.  I also used Embossing Folder SES-007 for the beautiful background!

My card base is 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" and it has a layering piece of Floral Butterfly Paper from Heartfelt Creations and then the next layer is using the SES-007 Embossing folder.  It gives a very clear image and is just the perfect place to put the sentiment which is stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto another piece of the Floral Butterfly Paper.  

The blooms are cut from a light weight watercolor paper and colored with Archival Cactus Flower ink.  The leaves were colored with Archival Leaf Green and Cactus Flower inks.  


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

What a fabulous combination of everything for this card, Glenda! I love how you touched color to the leaves, and the cactus flowers are beautiful with the brilliant color you so often seen in the desert!