Monday, October 8, 2018

Vellum Flowers and Butterfly....

Good morning everyone and surprise!  I most never post here except for Wednesdays, but I have a card I want to share with you this morning.  I made this using products from Heartfelt Creations as I followed along with one of Emma Lou's online classes:  How to Create Vellum Flowers and Mini Album Class.  Pay close attention to the Butterfly as there are many layers and lots of movement.


I used the Fluttering Butterfly stamps and dies and the Sweet Peony Stamps and Dies for the flowers; all from Heartfelt Creations of course!  I'm thinking the next time I use vellum I might try some glitter.  Just feels like this needs glitter, but then again I do love me some glitter!

Have a happy Monday and be creative in whatever you do today!

3 comments:

DottyA Cards & Things said...

OMG!!!!! How Stunning!!!
What more need I say.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my word! This is so incredibly gorgeous! I think you may have a new love affair with vellum just beginning. Wow!

Cheryl Morgan said...

Those purple vellum flowers - fabulous. X