Thursday, April 19, 2018

Just Running Through.....

Good morning everyone!  I'm just running through this morning to share some flowers I've been making.


Yes, that's right...I'm making Lilac flowers from Heartfelt Creations!  I am using HCPC -3816 Lush Lilac Cling Stamps along with HCD1-7170 Lush Lilac Die.  The centers are colored with Memento New Sprout Ink and Lettuce Entertain You Prills and the tips are colored with Archival Ink in Deep Purple!  Of course everything is glittered with Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear also available on the Heartfelt Creations Website! Whenever I have issues or when my MoJo takes a walk I always make flowers.  Miss MoJo is so nosy she always comes back to see what I'm doing without her and decides to stay on and help me with the flowers.  I'm sneaky that way!

Well this does it for me this morning.  I hope you have enjoyed this little look into my world this morning!

4 comments:

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Lol...what a great post!!! Your lilacs are GORGEOUS, love the colors!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh. My. GOSH! Look at all those beautiful little lilac flowers! So many! I can't wait to see what you do with them. I don't know if I'd ever have the patience to make this many little flowers, but I'm sure glad you do!

Darlene said...

OMG look how pretty they all are! I can't wait to see what they get turned into! Bet it's going to be something FABULOUS!!! And, what a great idea when mojo takes a hike ... I'll have to remember that ... I haven't made any flowers in months. These are precious!

Patricia said...

Wow! oh! Wow! that's a lot of flower heads, looking forward to seeing what you do with them.
I do the same, loose my Mojo ... make flowers!!
Have a great weekend
Patricia xxx