Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Heartfelt Creations Wednesday....

Good morning everyone and welcome to my Wednesday morning celebration of the mighty Petunia!  I have continued to play with this Classic Petunia Collection and I am still in love with these lovely flowers!  I hope  you have purchased your set of these stamps and dies from Heartfelt Creations and are making petunias to grace the front of your cards.  They are a lovely 3-dimensional flower and I just love the way they look when finished.  Large or small; it doesn't matter!


And before I forget, the paper collection is amazing as well!  Such bold and beautiful colors and just waiting for you to add a flower and make a gorgeous card.

Products Used:
HCPC-3785 Small Classic Petunia Cling Stamps
HCD1-7139 Small Classic Petunia Die
HCDP1-278 Classic Petunia Paper Collection
HCST1-401 Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit
#159723 Designer Dries Clear Glue
#85 Crystal Glitter
TSMP400 Rosebud Memento Ink
TSMP800 Rich Cocoa Memento Ink
TSMP900 Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
TSMP707 Bamboo Leaves Memento Ink
TSMP704 New Sprout Memento Ink
71503 ColorBox Berrylicious Ink
HCDA1-449 Stack and Store Daubers

Other Supplies:  White Cardstock, Canson Watercolor Paper, White Ribbon, Scor-Tape

You can watch a video on making the Classic Petunia here: https://youtu.be/KOy_qNB9OAk

Instructions: My card is 4 1/4 X 5 1/2.  Make card base and cover with one of the card fronts from the paper collection. Stamp, cut out, color and shape the flowers and leaves.  Add glitter to the flowers and set aside to dry. (I used Rich Cocoa Ink to stamp the flowers and leaves) Using Tuxedo Black ink stamp the sentiment on the front of the card and tie a bow.  I used a bit of Scor-Tape to adhere the bow to the front of my card.  Now glue down the flowers and let everything dry and the card will be ready to go.

6 comments:

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Beautiful Glenda!

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous, I love your bow!

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Oh I so enjoy your posts... such Beautiful Colors, this card makes me Smile! Everything you did to this card makes it better and better... Just love it!

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful card Glenda!! Don't you just love pink and purple petunias? Well any color for that matter! I love that card front you picked to go with your gorgeous flowers! Beautiful!

Patricia said...

Beautiful card, I just love everything about it.
Patricia xxx

Leslie Miller said...

Sweet and petite! Your handmade petunias are a perfect match to the paper, and what a gorgeous combination they make! I sure do love the bright pink and green!