Monday, October 10, 2016

A Quick and Easy Pocket Card...


Good morning friends.  I'm here to share this quick and easy pocket card that is just perfect for sending a note or a check or a gift card.  I will probably be using this for a quick birthday card and send along a gift card slipped down inside the pocket.  The tag will have a hand written note wishing them a very Happy Birthday.

I used white cardstock and the Heartfelt Creations Everyday Heroes paper collection.  The sentiment and the tag were part of the collection and all you have to do is cut them out.  So again the paper collection does all the heavy lifting. This makes such a quick card and works great for young men.

Also on October 15th. and 16th. Heartfelt Creations will be at The Smoky Mountain Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Getaway 2016!  Sevierville Convention Center - 202 Gists Creek Road, Sevierville, TN  37876.  I went last year and I'm so excited to get to go back again this year.  If you would love to see demonstrations and wonderful products plan to go.  Maybe I will see you there!


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Hmmm... I haven't made a two-pocket card before. I love the idea! These are some warm and lovely colors and your ribbon is a perfect match for the blue. Really brings that color out. Gosh, the Smokey Mountain trip sounds like a dream for you, and coming up soon. Enjoy!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Catching up, I like this idea. Something different for the men in my life.