Monday, September 19, 2016

Get Well Wishes.....

Good morning everyone.  Come on in and let's share a cup of coffee or tea and let's visit for a bit!

First things first...we had rain yesterday!  It had been quite awhile since we had any and I have to admit I just stood on the porch and watched and listened.  I still have humming birds and they were sitting in the tree next to the porch bathing in the shower!  What a wonderful sight!

I'm here this morning to share a Get Well Card with you.  This one is going in my box for use when I have a friend or relative who isn't feeling well.  I used the roses from the New Release from Heartfelt Creations "Classic Rose Collection".


I love the beautiful papers from this collection and see myself making many cards using it in the future!  My roses don't show it here but they have glitter on the edges.  Everything is better with a bit of glitter on it!

Well that does it for me this morning.  Hope you all have a wonderful day and remember to "Breathe"!

6 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful card Glenda, I love those roses too. Hugs Rita xxxx

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Love, love, love your roses!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Stunning! Your flowers are amazing! I know I sound like a broken record, but I'm seriously in awe of your flower-making skills. Such a beautiful card. We had a light rain, too, and it was so wonderful! Comfortably warm and everything bathed fresh and clean. The lawn and garden love the rain with all its rejuvenating minerals. It's better than a dose of Miracle Gro!

Sylvia said...

What beautiful purple roses, Glenda, and such beautiful colors together! Have a fabulous Monday!

Maire Gamber said...

Wow! Totally gorgeous!
Hugs, marie

Darlene said...

Sorry I've been away ... LOVE this creation! Those purple, perfect flowers really caught my eye! You are amazing!!! Hugs