Saturday, May 2, 2015

Winner of the April Heartfelt Creations Alumni Design Team Blog Hop!!

And the winner of this blog hop was chosen from my blog!  How great is that...I always love it when that happens!

Leslie Miller you are the winner of a $25 gift certificate from Heartfelt Creations!  You must email  emmalou@heartfeltcreations.us 
and in the subject line put "Winner of the Alumni Blog Hop" so she will recognize you!  You have 72 hours to make contact and then another winner will be chosen.  Congratulations girl!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, WOW! Thanks, Glenda! I'll get right on that email. Love me some Heartfelt!

Lenoria said...

Congrats to Leslie! Can't wait to see what you create with your winnings. Glenda your site is wonderful and I am glad the winner is one of your followers.