Monday, August 5, 2013

Happy Birthday.....

It seems like I never have enough birthday cards and so I am trying to add to my box so I can get ahead.  As it turns out this one is needed and will be going in the mail tomorrow.  Oh well I will keep trying. 


I'm getting really lazy because I'm using all these pretty papers and just letting them do most of the work for me.  I covered my base card with this paper, cut out a butterfly and glued it down and then just stamped my sentiment.  Easy as pie! 

I hope your Monday is a good one and that you get to do something you love!  I'm hoping to spend some quality time here in my craft room....you guessed it...more birthday cards!

10 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Easy and yet so gorgeous!!!! Hope your weekend was great!

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Easy is Good, and the person you send it to will think the world of it... Its just Lovely!!!!!

Rita said...

Glenda, we all have times when need to do cards like this. Its so stunning too. Hugs Rita xxx

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Glenda, love the easy part! Have a happy Monday!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

So pretty! That's how you know you've got your hands on a great paper source...it does all the heavy lifting for you. The butterfly makes the whole card pop. HOpe you are having a good day! xoxo

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous birthday card, Glenda!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Very pretty papers. Good way to save postage too. Sometimes I get too carried away on layering.
Have a great week Glenda, tiding up a bit and hopefully creating!! Quiet times with everyone back home.

Wendy said...

If this is lazy, I say go ahead and be as lazy as you want. It looks like you spent hours on it!
Good luck getting some extra cards made for your stash!

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!!!Love the paper!!!

Leslie Miller said...

This is beautiful! I'm trying hard to put a dent in my designer papers, so I think it's great that you're taking advantage of these beautiful designs in your cardmaking. How could you cover up something so pretty, anyway? Good luck adding to your birthday card stash!