Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happy Heartfelt Creations Wednesday!!


Good morning everyone.  I hope you are having a good day and that things are going your way!  This morning I have another card to share with you that I created for Heartfelt Creations.  My card is a kind of quiet and simple card with the sentiment doing the work here.  I love this sentiment as it can be conveyed as a religious sentiment or as an encouragement sentiment.  Very handy to have around!  All I did here was a couple of pieces of leftover designer paper a Spellbinders die and little ribbon and to top everything off, this wonderful sentiment.  I hope you like this one.  It really makes me feel peaceful.

As always I want to encourage you to go the Heartfelt Creations Blog and have a little visit.  There are so many beautiful creations and lots of inspiration for you there.  You can also visit the design team members by clicking on their names in the right hand side of my blog.  So go have a little look around and be inspired!

That's all for me today.  I've got lots going on here today, with everyday life things; so I'm off to get my day started!

18 comments:

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

Hi Glenda, clean and simple with a fabulous sentiment......
love and hugs
chris richards
xxx

TesaB said...

It's wonderful. Such lovely colors and design!!!

craftieodmae said...

Beautiful, love your design on this one!

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Simple yet Elegant at the same time... Lovely card and that is a beautiful sentiment!!!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi there Magpie very different from your usual card but like it and as you say sentiment is very versatile! and thanks for sharing and popping over. Happy WOYWW (even if your aren't doing it this week :D)! Shaz in Oz.x

~Heidi~ said...

Beautiful! I love the papers!

Lisa Lynne said...

A beautiful design! Lovely.

The Rubber Maid said...

Very lovely Glenda. Love your new picture...you are a gorgeous lady.
Pat

Carla S. said...

This is so beautiful and elegant, Glenda! I love it!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful even though it is simple. Love those colors and you're so right about the sentiment! Fabulous card, Glenda! Have a wonderful rest of your day.

The Other Patti Sue said...

They just keep getting prettier and prettier Glenda!

Janine said...

Beautiful Glenda!! and I love your new picture!! YOu are beautiful!!

Betty Benton said...

Pretty and elegant!

Angelica Turner said...

So pretty Glenda, lovely colors.

Selma said...

I love the elegance of this card and of course the color is gorgeous. It is a beautiful sentiment in a beautiful frame.

Neet said...

A very elegant card Glenda. I love how you have used the scalloped edge on the patterned paper and i just love that label.
Thanks for the good wishes - now off to have a look at your link. Hugs, Neet x

Susanne said...

Just lovely, Glenda.

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love the simple beauty of this card. The Spellbinders die is wonderful...I don't think I have seen this one before! Beautiful job gf!