Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Heartfelt Creations Wednesday - Feel Better Soon...

Good morning everyone!  It's Wednesday again and I'm here to share another Heartfelt Creations card with you!  We are continuing along with the Monkeying Around Collection and these adorable critters have been lots of fun to play with.  



Heartfelt Creations Products Used and Products Found in Their Shop:
HCPC-3780 Relaxing Monkeys Cling Stamps
HCDP1-276 Monkeying Around Paper Collection 
HCD1-7132 Palm Tree and Monkeys Die
HCPC-3777 Palm Tree and Monkeys Cling Stamps
HCD1-787 Sunrise Lily Die
HCPC-3720 Sunrise Lily Cling Stamp
Bamboo Leaves, Rhubarb Stalk and Rich Cocoa Memento Ink
Designer Dries Clear Glue
Krystallos Glass Glitter
HCST1-401 Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit

Other Supplies:  White Cardstock, Canson Watercolor Paper, Woodland Scenics Pollen, Dimensional Tape, Hot Glue Gun

Instructions:
Watch this video https://youtu.be/Pnu_xqlx060 for shaping tips and techniques with the Sunrise Lily flower.

My card size is 6 X 6.  Make card base and cover with a piece of the paper collection. Next I stamped the palm tree and colored the fronds with Memento ink.  I cut these fronds and used as leaves to go behind my flowers. Next I stamped, cut out and colored the flower petals.  I then shaped the stamen and added glue then dipped them into the pollen.  Set them aside to dry.  I sprayed the back of the flowers with water and then shaped them and set them aside to dry. Once dry I glued the stamen into the middle of the petals and then added the glitter to the edges.  Decide on the placement of the flowers and fronds and hot glue them down onto the front of the card.  Now go back to the paper collection and pick a coordinating piece of paper and stamp the sentiment on it.  Cut this out and add dimensional tape to the back to pop it up a bit and adhere it. Your card is finished!  

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous, that flower is to die for!!!! But then all your flowers are beautiful!

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Love this card Glenda! Your flowers are absolutely gorgeous!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, there's that smile on my face again! And such beautiful flowers! Ohhh, if I wasn't on a buying hold... Your flowers look so real with the pollen, and I absolutely LOVE the palm fronds. You are so amazing with the flowers. I'm stunned!

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Glenda, your card is fabulous! Your sunrise lilies are incredible...such beautiful colors!

Darlene said...

What a fun creation and OMG those flowers are drop dead gorgeous! You make such amazing flowers ... the coloring is PERFECT! WOWZA ... love it!

Marisa Job said...

Gorgeous card! Love the flowers!