Tuesday, October 27, 2015

October Heartfelt Creations Alumni Design Team Blog Hop ..

Here we are again for our monthly Heartfelt Creations Alumni Design Team Blog Hop.  I love getting to see what the rest of the team has made as well and I can tell you there is a lot of talent on this team! Come follow along and I just know you will be inspired!

This month I used the Delicate Asters stamps and dies and made a spider mum.  I love this collection and use it often.  I love how each stamp and die can make several different types of flowers depending on your imagination!  
There will be a $25 gift certificate for one lucky person.  You must visit as many of the participating designers as you can and leave a comment on each blog because we never know from which blog the winner will be chosen.

If you arrived here from:Vicki Dutcher's blog you are right on track and your next stop will be:Alissa Wells' blog.

You have until Midnight, October 30th. to leave a comment on as many of our blogs as you can.  The winner of the $25 gift certificate will be announced on Saturday October 31st.  Good luck to everyone!

Participating DT Members
Vicki Dutcher

Supply List:
HCD 745 Luggage and Tags
HCD 726 Delicate Asters Die
HCPC 3494 Delicate Asters PreCut Set
#85 Crystal Art Glitter
Design Paper From My Stash


27 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Glenda, this card is so shabby-licious, I hardly know where to start! The color palette is perfect for this time of year, and all that beautiful distressing and inking adds to the charm of this lovely card!

merrymstamper said...

This is just gorgeous!!! I love the colours you used and your flowers are amazing.

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Glenda, love those flowers, I see Blackberry Bliss ink on your fingers! Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Carol Sterenstein said...

OMGosh, Glenda--I LOVE these colors! And the ribbon looks like raspberry fluff--why does my mind always go to food? Ha! I guess because that ribbon looks so delicious!!! Thanks!

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Oh wow...beautiful card!!! Love the colors and the gorgeous flowers!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such fun flowers!

Marisa Job said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the flowers! Hugs!

Becca Cruger said...

Gosh, this is Oh-So-Lovely! I'm a fan of all things vintage and distressed and your card ticks allllll the right boxes for me! Totally pinning this to drool over later.

Suman Pandit said...

This is so wonderful,love the flowers and the colors !!

Regena said...

amazing flowers!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So gorgeous in every way and I love those flowers!

Pattie J. said...

gorgeous colors, and a gorgeous vintage layout.

Caroline D. said...

Gorgeous card! Love the vintage look to it!

Susan Lankford said...

Lovely...the romantic background is perfect for the flowers which are beautiful!

kartkadopolski said...

Gorgeous flowers! I wish I can to do it mayself. :)

nannapat said...

What beautiful colours and your flowers are amazing. Love the distressing. Pat x

D.Ann C said...

Truly gorgeous mums!!!

Berina RGA said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the shabby chic look. The mums are gorgeous!!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Ujjwal said...

The colors are stunning and that seam binding looks so shabby chic! Love it !

Darlene said...

OMG this is just GORGEOUS!! WOWZA lady ... you are amazing with those flowers! LOVE IT!!

C. M. Taylor said...

Beautiful, rich colors and composition is so perfect. TFS

Unknown said...

Amazing! Love the colors!

Unknown said...

The Delicate Asters are my favorite stamps.The colors are beautiful. Great card.

Kara said...

Absolutely gorgeous design!

CarolN said...

This is gorgeous. I love the Asters and the colors you used are great!

Leslie Miller said...

You always do Heartfelt proud. This is gorgeous! Love that they have an alumni hop. Too much talent to let go!