Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday, Monday.....Life is Good!



Well it is Monday once again and I'm not sure where the weekend went! We had dinner with our kids, and their kids and my sister on Saturday night and celebrated some of the birthdays and things that we sort of missed along the way and spent catching up time with all. We had such a wonderful time!

OK, this is a picture of a box that I made to hold cards or anything that your heart desires. I used a piece of homemade mulberry paper that I have had for years and do not remember where i got it. As you can see it has botanicals mixed between the layers; then I sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (English Ivy and Vintage Pink) Vintage Pink is my new most favorite color! I used Spellbinders dies for the Medallion and an image from the Winged Friends Digital Download from Two Peas In a Bucket. I used Ranger Distress Ink in Vintage Rose, and Aged Mahogany for the Butterfly, then sprayed with Vintage Pink Glimmer Mist and then covered it in 3D Crystal Lacquer for dimension. I just love the aged...vintage pink look! Hope you enjoy it.

Ok now you can go to work, as I am not! I have been laid off from work for 1 month and I'm not bored yet. I really love being able to do what I want, when I want. Not such a bad life. Oh well I know this will not last but I'm truly enjoying this time and I don't think I'm supposed to. Ha

1 comment:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I've been browsing our blog. I absolutely love butterflies and this card is gorgeous! Surprised I was the first to comment because it is a real beauty!