Friday, March 19, 2010

Just For Fun Stamps Friday Challenge

Here is my card for the Just For Fun Stamps Friday Color Challenge:



The colors are black, cream, and an additional color that you like. My card recipe is as follows

Gina K Designs: Black Onyx Cardstock base
Gina K Designs: Ivory/cream Cardstock ran through a Cuttlebug folder
Ranger Distress Ink - Aged Mahogany
Sheer ribbon from Reasonalbe Ribbon
Score Tape
Bow Easy
A stick pin I made myself using ivory pearls

Clean and simple. Looking back, my ribbon doesn't show up well. I should have used an bolder color to really bring out the card. I'm still learning....please bear with me.

2 comments:

Starla said...

I think this turned out wonderful! I love how you made the texture the main focus. Glad you joined us!

Sherry Cheever said...

Glenda this came up in my google readers and I thought, WOW look at all that texture! Then I saw it was yours . . . this is beautiful!