Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Saturday....



Happy Saturday to all of you! I hope you are ready for some beautiful weather...We are so looking forward to these few days of sunshine. Yesterday was a wonderful sunny day and I totally enjoyed it. It was still a little cool, but after all the Brown and mud and snow and rain etc. etc. Well lets just say most of us are ready for Spring and it is just around the corner.

I hope you enjoy my card for today. I used Cuttlebug folder and embossed the card base, which is Gina K Card Stock. Then I used Spellbinder tag dies for the next layers (I used a little of the Ranger Distress Ink in Tattered Rose to give it a little grunge look)and then I took the Coffee Filter technique I learned from Sherry Cheever and used a Spellbinder Flower Die and added some little seed beads to the center. A little white ribbon for bows and you have it! Oh yes, Thanks again Sherry for this technique. Sherry's blog is listed at the right side of my page....Walking on the Bad Side. You should visit her blog. She is a very talented lady and she likes a little grunge just like me.

Ok....Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the weather wherever you are and I'm hoping you all have sunshine!