Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I'm Up!

Well it is way too early to be up, but I am once again. It is only Tuesday, and I am dreading going to work once again. I think I'm getting too old for this. I'm sorry I haven't posted lately. We are working with an ailing Max our dog. He is 11 and having kidney issues. Some improved, but the vet is requesting we bring him in and this is a chore, as he isn't used to riding, and he has been so weak that he could barely walk. He came to the fence and ate last night and we are once again hopeful. We have putting Pedia lite in his water to help with his dehydration. Hopefully we can get him on the road to recovery. We will know more after he spends a few days with the vet.

I will try and keep you posted, but now I must get to moving. Another day, Another 50 cents.

No comments: