Wednesday, November 22, 2017

A Christmas Card.......

Good morning everyone!  This being the Wednesday before Black Friday, Heartfelt Creations did not do a post.  There will be big doings here on Friday!  Be sure to come back to see the new releases all the design team members will be showcasing! 

Somehow it just didn't feel right not having a post this morning so I'm showing one of my Christmas cards for this year.  If you receive this one in the mail, please pretend to be surprised!  Hehehe.......


This is one of my new embossing folders for this year; I actually just love it and had to showcase it with these cute little mittens!  Every year I try to purchase new embossing folders at this time so I can use them for the holidays!

I hope your Thanksgiving is wonderful and that you get to spend time with family.  Now don't forget to join me on Friday for the Heartfelt Creations Release!

6 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Love the new embossing folder. Those small mittens and poinsettia are also adorable. Wishing you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving. Will be quiet here, will be with family on Saturday for niece's 40th it's a half way spot for all to meet and spend the night so will be fun. But I'm getting so I enjoy quiet time.!~

newbie85 said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and yours also Glenda!!!! Your card is beautiful! Love the little mittens in the middle! The embossing folder is gorgeous!!! Could you tell me the name of it and where you purchased it?? I have not see one like it! It's so striking!!!!

Darlene said...

Simple & GORGEOUS! Happy Thanksgiving to you my friend! What a blessing to call you my friend! Big Hugs from Ohio!

Leslie Miller said...

That's a gorgeous embossing folder! You sure wouldn't want to cover it up, so the sweet mittens and flower are just perfect! More and more I'm loving a lot of white space, and embossing is a beautiful way to use that white space!

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Beautiful...should I send you my address? Lol

Unknown said...

Love this CAS type card so beautiful!