Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Heartfelt Creations Semifinalist!

Good  morning friends!  I woke this morning to the wonderful news that I made it to the semifinalists list for the Heartfelt Creations design team!  I'm so excited and humbled to be chosen as there is a huge amount of talent on this list and I just hope I can come through to the other side!

Here is one of the pieces I submitted and it's a passion of mine.  It's an album cover using all Heartfelt Creations flower stamps and dies and papers!  I have fallen in love with these books and love creating them one after the other.  I never tire of working on these pages.

I used the Once Upon a Time paper collection and an abundance of different flowers!  I have been a Heartfelt Creations girl ever since I was introduced to their products.  Many years ago a friend emailed me and said why don't you try out for their team.  I tried out and made the team and never looked back.  All those years I continued to use their products and remain on their Alumni Design Team!  When I use Heartfelt Creations products I feel like I have come home!

Now I could use your help; go to the link below and vote for me!  It would mean so much for me to be a member of their design team again!  Come back and visit me often...we'll have coffee and chat!

The link showing the finalists and the place to vote is here:  http://heartfeltcreations.us/blog/




22 comments:

Lynn Holland said...

It's absolutely beautiful and well done so far. Good luck. Just off to vote now
Lynn x

Shoshi said...

Very many congratulations on reaching the semi-finals for the design team, Glenda! You're well on your way. With the beautiful piece you've created, your efforts will be sure to impress. Thank you for your visit and I'm glad you like my kitty page. Still a bit more work till it's finished but nearly there. Yes, I've been overdoing things for a couple of weeks, but things are quieter now, thank goodness!

Happy WOYWW even if you aren't joining in!
Shoshi #21

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!! I just voted for you, good luck!!!!!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

OK...where do you hide the fairies that made these stunning flowers? You knocked my socks off with this amazing audition piece!

Lisca said...

Beautiful!!
I just voted for you. I have to fill in five names, but yours was one of them.
Thanks for visiting mine,
Happy WOYWW,
and have a good week,
Lisca

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Congrats, Glenda, you so belong on this team! Your work is beautiful!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Congrats, Glenda, you so belong on this team! Your work is beautiful!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Congratulations...well deserved. And your album cover is luscious. Love all aspects of it. Great colors, texture, layers and use of some beautiful products. So happy for you. Have a lovely week. A vote for you will be the best this year~

Selma said...

CONGRATULATIONS Glenda. I was excited to see your name on this list. Your work is always gorgeous. Love your project.

Sylvia said...

Congratulations, Glenda, voted!!!!Happy Wednesday!

Patricia said...

BIG Congratulations Glenda, done my Vote.
Love, love, love, your work, it's absolutely amazing.
Good Luck
Patricia xxx

Caroline D. said...

Congratulations my friend!!! That album you created is absolutely gorgeous! You are right... there is a ton of talent on the semi-final list, but I want you to know I visited each one and your creations and your talent is among the best!! You've got my vote! :)

Marisa Job said...

Congratulations!!! Gorgeous album!!

Darlene said...

YAY Congrats! This is just GORGEOUS (as your work always is) and I've placed my vote!! You would be a wonderful asset to the team again!

whitebird said...

Congratulations. Love your flowers

whitebird said...

Congratulations. Love your flowers

Karan Gerber said...

COngratulations and best of luck to you as you head into the final round.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

beautiful work Magpie...
.... have been over and voted for you, a curious way of doing it having folk vote I think..but you are very worthy I remember when you sued to be on their DT and you certainly did them proud with your creations.
Thanks so much for popping over and for sharing.
Shaz in Oz.x

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

Leslie Miller said...

I looked at all the blogs so I could vote fairly. You should definitely be on the Heartfelt team! You alone have inspired me to buy Heartfelt. In fact, just bought another set at a local store yesterday. I do more coloring than anything, but I do love their images. Good luck, Glenda!

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Gorgeous work, Glenda! Congratulations on being a semi finalist, and all the best in the voting!
Tracey Fehr

Lori said...

You know I'm pulling for you my friend. Your work is beautiful, your spirit is so sweet and you're a joy to work with. Best of luck and congrats on making the semi finalist list.

Barbara Rankin said...

Good luck, Glenda! You do amazing work, and I wish you good luck. PS. I voted. He he.