I used the Creative Expressions Craft Dies by Sue Wilson. It's named Classic Adorned Rectangles and I'm in love with this set of dies! There are 6 dies in this set so you have a lot of different choices as to how you use them. The only other die I used is a circle from the Spellbinders Classic Circles Large. I cut out the school image with that and then turned it over and drew the outline of the die on black cardstock and then fussy cut that.
Now get busy and create a project for this challenge and link to the Dies R Us Challenge Blog! I can't wait to see what you create!
Here's a quick review of the rules:
- ENTRY LIMIT: 3
- MUST USE DIE CUTS on your creation.
- DIRECT link to your creation, not your entire blog.
- LINK BACK to our DRU Challenge Blog in your post.
- NO BACKLINKING (no creation made prior to our challenge posting)
- No limit to sharing with other challenges.